TDG Class 7 for Portable Gauge Users and Wireline Online Training
Danatec has recently updated the TDG training for Class 7 Dangerous Goods courses for regulatory content and mobile-compatibility. This on-line training program teaches the Class 7 specific requirements for Type A Packaging, necessary for any industry that transports Class 7 Dangerous Goods by road. It meets the requirements of Transport Canada and the Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission.
TDG Class 7- Type A Packaging is for lesser activity sealed sources, such as Well Logging sources, portable gauges and fixed gauges.
Each chapter quiz interactively engages the student in the learning process. A thorough and detailed final exam ensures the student is fully qualified to safely transport Type A packages. The student can print a wallet certificate immediately following the completion of the course, provided they receive a 8100% passing grade. Each student has 30 days to complete the course and 3 years course access for review purposes.
- Begin your training in minutes
- Start and stop training at your convenience
- Printable TDG certificate
- 24/7 365 access to online training
- Printable resources for easy reference
- An overview of the TDG requirements
- Responsibilities of shippers, handlers and drivers
- Classes of dangerous goods
- Shipping documents
- Safety marks
- Special situations
- Emergency action